Thank you for purchasing our product.
All SEVEN products are covered by a 24-month standard warranty for lack of conformity.
This warranty is for private Consumers.
1) The warranty period begins from the date indicated on the purchase document (e.g. sales receipt) issued by the seller/distributor that must be kept and attached to the product card which contains the item code (bar code).
2) During the warranty period, product replacement or repair of defects identified and reported by our Technical Service and attributable to manufacturing defects will be carried out without any expense to the Consumer.
3) Product replacement, instead of repair, will only take place if the latter is considered impossible or excessively costly by SEVEN. The replacement is possible with another item with similar or superior features.
4) Where products or parts are replaced or repaired during the warranty period, this does not extend or renew the warranty beyond the 2-year period from date of original purchase.
5) If the consumer is not able to produce proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase, the name of the seller/distributor and product card, he will lose the right to the guarantee, however, SEVEN reserves the right to assess each situation.
6) If following intervention by the Technical Service, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity, any costs for transport, labour and materials will be charged to the Consumer.
7) The warranty does not cover:
a. negligence, inexperience, imprudence or inappropriate use;
b. modifications, adaptations or maintenance operations carried out by unauthorised personnel;
c. tampering or interference on the product;
d. improper or unreasonable use of the product;
e. damage caused by knocks, falls of during transport;
f. aesthetic defects caused by cleaning operations that do not comply with what is expressly stated on the labels inside the product;
g. replacement of parts subject to normal wear and tear (e.g. trolley wheels) and/or removable parts, unless the Consumer can prove it is a manufacturing defect;
8) SEVEN accepts no responsibility for any damage that may directly or indirectly be caused to persons, things or animals as the result of improper product use.
This standard warranty does not affect your legal rights. For further information and/or assistance please call us on our freephone number 800990037 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.